Continuing with Good Feedback for Teachers Examples from the previous page…
31. My son has learning differences and we had gone through many tutors before we found (TN). She is truly a gift to our family. Unlike past teachers, my son looks forward to his time with her. She keeps him engaged and uses his interests to teach him. She is knowledgeable about so many subjects and loves teaching.
- See Also: 20+ Responding to Negative Reviews Examples
- See Also: 31+ Manager Feedback Examples to Copy & Paste
- See Also: 20+ Reviews for consultancy services (EXAMPLES)
- See Also: 10 Tutoring BIO Examples
32. (TN) has a great tutor for my daughter with ADHD for the last few months. She’s fun and engaging, and is an expert on teaching methods that work with kids’ different learning styles. She’s also a total professional- beyond being organized and punctual, she keeps detailed notes about my daughter’s progress that I can share with other teachers. I can’t say enough good things about her.
33. My 12 year old son did not understand anything that his ___ teacher was “teaching” him. Karen-Meredith was a godsend. The is a dynamic, fantastic teacher. I am sure we will be continuing with her in the future, for ___ and/or other subjects. We can’t say enough good things about her.
34. (TN) began working with her in third grade helping her to learn and giving her the confidence and ability to succeed. (TN) worked through all the school year and summers for two years. The confidence (TN) instilled in her was remarkable. She was patient, kind, and understood my daughter better than any teacher had. We moved my daughter to a school specifically for students with learning disabilities, and when she needed to study for ACT, we came back to (TN). Now my daughter has been accepted into selective colleges, all that she has applied to!
35. I cannot say enough positive things about (TN). She not only makes math easier to comprehend, she somehow magically manages to make it fun as well. They truly look forward to seeing her each and every time which speaks volumes about her ability to combine clear instruction with a warm and supportive environment.
36. (TN) is an awesome teacher and tutor. She is very knowledgeable, and informative when working with people. (TN) is also a great communicator and kept me informed of all progress and was always there to answer any questions I had as a parent. We have since moved out of state and both me and my daughter miss her dearly. Her love for students is very admirable.
37. (TN) was my daughters teacher. She is one of the few teachers that goes above and beyond teaching. She loves her students and teaches with a passion. She helped my daughters achieve above average grades . She is a wonderful teacher my daughters love her.
38. EXCELLENT Teacher!
(TN) was my daughters’ teacher. She is an amazing teacher, super professional, super kind and loving to the kids and, very very knowledgeable.
39. (TN) is amazing Educator who gives her heart and soul to educating all children. She is extremely organized and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the children she teaches and tutors. I strongly recommend her services to all parents/guardians who have children needing academic support.
40. (TN) was my son’s 4th grade teacher and I absolutely loved her. She was very patient with him and worked with his learning style. She makes learning fun and the students love her class. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
More Good Feedback for Teachers Examples on the next page…