If you had good experience with a tutor, professor or a teacher, they deserve to be recommended to other people. So, to make the job easier, we prepared 45+ Good Feedback for Teachers examples that you can copy and paste.
100+ Good Feedback for Teachers Examples
LEGEND for Good Feedback for Teachers Examples:
– Teacher name: (TN)
– Location name: (LN)
– Class: (L)
1. Classes with (TN) have been so worthwhile! (TN) has an amazing way of breaking things down so that they are understandable, and always keeping it light and fun.
2. (TN) is a great (L) tutor and I would recommend her/him to not only students who are taking (L) in school but also for people like me who are learning (L) on their own. She/He is very patient — which anyone that takes a language needs – and it’s very comfortable to practice conversations, which is also a huge plus. I recommend him/her highly.
- See also: 30+ Restaurant Review example
- See also: 20+ Daycare Review Examples
- See also: 20+ Art Gallery Review Examples
- See also: 10+ Teacher About Me Examples
- See also: 15+ Babysitter reviews examples – COPY/PASTE
- See also: 10 Nanny BIO Examples
3. I have been learning (L) from (TN) this summer and it has been a great experience. He/She is a very thoughtful teacher who puts a lot of thought into how he/she presents the material. His/Her lessons were engaging, useful, and he/she was very patient with everyone in class always encouraging his/her students to try. I would highly recommend him/her to anyone interested in learning (L).
4. I have learned so much in my classes with (TN). She/He paces the class just right so you feel challenged but not overwhelmed. So many other classes you just read from a text book but in his classes (TN) asks questions and gets the students to respond which is both fun and promotes faster learning. She/He is patient and eager to help. I’m thrilled to have found her/his class!
5. (TN) is an excellent teacher! She/He provides both a great mix of listening, speaking and practical learning activities and a very safe, supportive learning environment. As a student, you feel pushed to learn and try out new competencies, feel safe and supported in doing so and gain valuable feedback that helps you to improve.
6. (TN) manner of teaching is so wonderful and refreshing!! She’s/He’s patient and supportive, but really knows how to motivate her/his students. She’s/He’s great at building confidence and keeping lessons fun and engaging through a variety of activities that improve conversation, writing, and reading skills.
7. (TN) has an incredible gift for teaching. Her/His classes seem like play but there is a lot of serious learning going on. I was already an intermediate/advanced student, but I learned something from every class, plus had a lot of fun doing it!
8. Her/His teaching methods are great. Very clear and concise. Doesn’t waste your time explaining meaningless background information and always lectures with the intent to help you understand the material. She/He’s helped me understand content for multiple college courses and is one of the best lecturers that I’ve had. Recommending her/him is a no brainer.
9. (TN)! You are amazing at what you do! Your passion and dedication is beyond words! Thank you for getting me through this hard quick semester, I honestly would have never passed if it was not for your help! Thank you so much once again!
10. (TN) is a calm and thoughtful tutor who really cares about (L). He/She helped me through my final exams and I would highly recommend!
More Good Feedback for Teachers Examples on the next page…