If you are in need, use these well crafted Examples of Mission Statements for Schools website/social media. Simply copy/paste one of them or use as an inspiration to write your own.
They are also great as an Examples of Vision & Mission Statements for Schools
Examples of Vision and Mission Statements for Schools
01. We offer a truly different approach to school. Supported by the latest in technology and cognitive science, we move beyond the traditional tools of lectures, homework, high-stakes tests, and grades. At (the school), our students learn in collaborative classrooms of multi-age learners. Our flexible approach challenges each student with their own differentiated learning plan and inspires them through real-world projects and experiences.
02. (the school) is dedicated to preparing young men to make a positive difference in their world. By fostering their intellectual, spiritual, physical, and emotional development, the school seeks to inspire and motivate them to: strive for excellence; seek truth; live honorably; act responsibly; and help others.
03. (the school) is an independent, non-sectarian college preparatory school dedicated to providing a liberal arts education and enabling each student to develop their inherent ability to the fullest extent with a balance of discipline and freedom. We believe in producing unstoppable learners who are inspired to make an impact and determined to fulfill their potential and control their futures.
- See also: 20+ Good School Review Examples
- See also: 20+ Daycare Review Examples to Copy & Paste
- See also: 10+ Teacher About Me Examples
04. The mission of (the school) is to cultivate within its students the wisdom and virtue necessary to discover and fulfill their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society. As a school in the classical liberal arts tradition, (the school) believes that the pursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. Students can love to learn what is true, good, and beautiful through a joyful discovery of the world around them and their own expanding potential.
05. We envision a community of students, inspired by transformative teaching, who will contribute profoundly to the world as intellectual leaders.
We develop the unique intellect, talents, and character of each student in a community dedicated to academic excellence, personal responsibility, and service to others.
06. At (the school) we view all children as inherently intelligent, good, and uniquely talented. Our curriculum challenges students to think and act according to their own highest ability in an environment in which the God-given potential of each child is valued.
This perspective has consistently enabled our students to achieve both academic and personal success throughout our more than 100-year history. The founders of (the school), wanted to ensure that this unique view of children be maintained and stipulated in the founding charter that all (the school) teachers be students of Christian Science.
Balance is the guiding principle of our school. Challenging academics are coupled with a love of learning, leadership with social responsibility, creativity with moral integrity, and self-esteem with compassion for others. Students are inspired to excel in academics, to be active thinkers, and to be conscientious stewards of the world around them.
07. (the school) strives to provide a Christ-centered atmosphere that enables students to become socially engaged, effective communicators, and critical thinkers in a global setting. We envision a world in which the quality education students receive at (the school) prepares them to be well-rounded citizens with a biblical worldview who will be successful leaders in their respective communities.
(the school) strives to provide a Christ-centered atmosphere that enables students to become socially engaged, effective communicators, and critical thinkers in a global setting.
08. (the school) is a diverse community committed to an ever-evolving model of pluralistic elementary education. On a path to self-knowledge, students engage and become the best versions of themselves. They develop critical academic and interpersonal skills to be confident and passionate contributors to an increasingly connected world. Celebrate the Many; Build One.
09. (The school) provides a unique Preschool through Grade 12 education in the valleys on either side of (the area). Faculty on our two campuses – in (the city) and (in the city) – collaborate using a unified learning approach.
Our mission is to inspire curiosity, engagement and leadership through transformative place-based education.
10. (the school) exists to strengthen Christian schools and equip Christian educators worldwide as they prepare students academically and inspire them to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
(the school) will become a leading international organization that promotes Christian education and provides training and resources to Christian schools and Christian educators, resulting in
schools that contribute to the public good through effective teaching and learning and that are biblically sound, academically rigorous, socially engaged, and culturally relevant; and
educators who embody a biblical worldview, engage in transformational teaching and discipling, and embrace personal and professional growth.
More Examples of Mission Statements for Schools on the next page…