11. User experience reviews: User experience reviews provide insight into the overall customer experience when using your products or services. These reviews should provide detailed descriptions of the user experience, and provide information on potential improvements.
12. Feature reviews: Feature reviews discuss the various features offered by a particular product or service. This type of review should go into detail about the benefits of each feature and how it might benefit the customers.
13. Aggregated reviews: Aggregated reviews allow you to gather customer reviews from multiple platforms in one place. This type of review example helps you get a better understanding of customer sentiment and improve your overall review strategy.
14. Brand-specific reviews: Brand-specific reviews focus on how customers perceive your brand. This type of review should discuss how your brand aligns with customer expectations, and how customers think of your business relative to your competitors.
15. Review ranking system: Review rankings systems allow customers to rate your services or products on a set scale, such as one through five stars. This type of review example helps to provide customers with a quick overview of how your business is viewed by customers.
16. Expert reviews: Expert reviews provide feedback from industry experts and specialists who can comment on the quality of your products or services. This type of review should offer detailed information on how you might improve your offering.
17. Automated reviews: Automated reviews use algorithms to collect and analyze customer reviews, giving you an overview of customer sentiment quickly. This type of review example can help you identify issues, track changes, and make sure that customer reviews are heard.
18. Review response reviews: Review response reviews allow you to demonstrate how you respond to customer reviews. This type of review example should highlight how you took customer feedback into consideration and how your business responded, helping you show that customer feedback matters.
19. Recall reviews: Recall reviews provide customers with an opportunity to share feedback on a specific item or service. This type of review should discuss how a particular product or service was recalled and what other options were available once the recall was issued.
20. Pre-sale reviews: Pre-sale reviews are helpful for businesses that want to ensure customers are aware of all the features and benefits of a product or service before they make a purchase. This type of review example should focus on the value customers will gain if they decide to purchase the particular item or service.
21. Third-party reviews: Third-party reviews are those written by people who have not actually used the product or service that is being reviewed. This type of review example should discuss the benefits of the product or service in general, rather than specific details about the product or service.
22. Shopping experience reviews: Shopping experience reviews provide feedback on the customer’s shopping experience, such as navigation, delivery, customer service, and after-sales support. This type of review example is helpful if you want to attract more customers and improve the overall shopping experience.
23. Expert opinion reviews: Expert opinion reviews provide customers with an unbiased opinion on a particular product or service from a trusted source. This type of review example should discuss the expert’s experience with the product or service, and provide an objective view on why it can be a good choice for customers.
24. Customer service reviews: Customer service reviews offer customers the chance to describe the customer service experience they receive when interacting with your business. This type of review example should focus on customer service speed and accuracy, along with an overall assessment of customer service.
25. Social impact reviews: Social impact reviews provide customers with an opportunity to share feedback on how your business contributes to the community and to the public good. This type of review example should discuss how your business has made a positive difference in people’s lives.
26. Loyalty reviews: Loyalty reviews focus on long-term customer satisfaction with your business’s products or services. This type of review should cover customer loyalty over time, and should discuss customer satisfaction and how customer relationships have helped to make your business successful.
27. Return policy reviews: Return policy reviews provide feedback on how customer returns are managed. This type of review should discuss ease-of-use, convenience, and speed of customer returns, amongst other things.
28. Price comparison reviews: Price comparison reviews provide customers with an overview of how your service or product stacks up against similar offerings on the market. This type of review should include information on price, delivery, and customer service in order to make comparisons easier.
29. Lead generation reviews: Lead generation reviews provide businesses with customer information that can then be used to target leads more effectively. This type of review example should discuss the customer’s experience with your lead generation efforts.
30. Return on investment reviews: Return on investment (ROI) reviews discuss how a customer has benefited from using your products or services. This type of review should talk about how a customer’s investment in your business has resulted in tangible results.
31. Problem-solution reviews: Problem-solution reviews discuss how your business’s products or services have helped customers overcome a challenge. This type of review should talk about the customer’s problem and how your business helped provide a solution.
32. Support ticket reviews: Support ticket reviews provide feedback on the customer’s experience with the support system used by your business. This type of review example should include information on the support system, customer support speed, quality of support, and overall satisfaction with the system.
33. Feature-benefit reviews: Feature-benefit reviews provide a detailed look at the features and benefits of a particular product or service. This type of review example should focus on why these features should matter to customers and how it can help them save time, money, and effort.
34. Customer analytics reviews: Customer analytics reviews discuss the customer data insights generated by the use of your products or services. This type of review example should discuss how your business is using data to optimize customer experiences and improve customer outcomes.
35. Web design reviews: Web design reviews provide feedback on the overall design and usability of your website. This type of review example should focus on the overall user experience and how customers navigate your website and complete tasks.
More business review examples on the next page…